7/09/2009

US media crazy about Twitter

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Twitter Frenzy
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealthcare Protests

"This new technology sounds adorable! Here is how Twitter works: I have no f***ing idea!" As Samantha Bee says: "Young people love it, according to reports about young people made by middle-aged people."

"Because we're rotting corpses grabbing for any glimmer of relevance,” eplains Sam why all the politics and media truckle towards young people with facebooks, tweets and similar gimick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great media. I really like it.
The Daily Show gives worldwide news with the comedy twist!!! I really enjoy this show. Jon Stewart gives an interesting and funny perspective on some events. I like Jon Stewart. Really he is very nice and talented person. I have collection of The Daily Show Seasons from where you can get complete episodes of it's any season.