2/06/2008

Hilarious - John Oliver teases the ambassador of Quatar

I have to admit this is probably the clip that made me watch The Daily Show regularly. John Oliver, british comedian, member of The Daily Show (and writer as well, luckily not on strike) interviews the ambassador of Qatar (Quatar, Katar, I used to misspell the name before I had to google for this video quite often to show it to friends). It is so funny I could't believe it is not a fake.


It was not until I saw his other clips that I realized it is not fake. John Oliver just exploits the power he has as a journalist to make people uncomfortable. I wouldn't like to be interviewed by him, I guess. Here is the YouTube version.

The clip begins with: The American lack of knowledge about other countries... So, do you guys know where Czech Republic is? Just asking, no reason :-)

No comments: